Mandatory equipment on all vehicles being used on all off-road excursions:
- Battery properly secured by rigid fastener
- Tow point secured properly to the front of the vehicle
- Tow point secured properly to the rear of the vehicle
- Tow strap in good condition without hooks
- Fire extinguisher in working condition
- Roll bar for soft top or removable top vehicles
- Full size spare tire
- First aid kit
In addition, all vehicles used at club functions must carry adequate insurance coverage, a valid registration and state inspection -if required- from the state the vehicle is registered in.
Seat belts and the use thereof are mandatory at all club functions.
Vehicles must be inspected by a club officer prior to being issued a club sticker at the beginning of each season.
Optional and recommended equipment
To make your ride more enjoyable and damage-free, you may want to consider some additional equipment:
- 33" or larger offroad tires
- A winch
- A high-lift jack
- A CB radio
- Skid plates or body armor for your Jeep
- Sunscreen and bug repellent for you
It is recommended you speak with an experienced club member about other equipment recommended for off-road excursions.